At Zowie, we believe that buying online should feel like walking into your favorite local shop: personal, friendly, and easy. Our mission is to recreate offline shopping experiences online - but better. Zowie brings speed and empathy to customer interactions. Our platform automates responses to repetitive questions around return policy, order status, etc., and saves time for customer service agents, who can then proactively turn website visitors into paying customers. It can work as an add-on with existing tools (Zendesk, Shopify, Gorgias, etc.) or become a standalone customer service platform.
🚀 Growing fast. We plan on keeping the Team growing! You’ll have a lot of autonomy and impact as we grow.
🏈 Like a sports team. We take ownership of our work and believe in personal accountability. At the same time, we work together, support each other, and focus on winning as a team.
🧑💻 Remote-first and hours are flexible. We allow everyone to figure out the best ways to collaborate with their team. At the end of the day, it's about delivering! Those in Poland can work from our offices in Cracow and Warsaw.
We strive to be:
💪 Ambitious and innovative. We don’t settle on existing solutions and keep looking for better ways to tackle challenges.
👻 Bold and free-thinking. We trust our employees to find the best solutions.
🤸♀️ Agile and high-performing. We work smarter, not harder. We use our OKRs to keep ourselves focused.
🤠 Unafraid of change. Zowie is growing, and the market is changing. We thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
What you'll do:
You will be working in a team of three Support Engineers and be the most experienced one. You will thus have a strong impact on how the team operates to drive an excellent customer experience. We have over 120 engaged customers, and we’re growing. We believe their success is our success, so we emphasize supporting them to maximize Zowie’s potential.
We expect you to solve the most complex issues from our customers. While responding to our customers with empathy and our style, you will be diving deep into our logs, databases, APIs, running scripts,or maybe even reading or updating our codebase. Everything that can help understand the issue and solve it.
Our technical support handles cases that haven’t been resolved by the more customer-facing functions. It’s a wide variety of problems from bugs in the code, integration issues, or statistics not matching up. In order to solve them, you will need to become an expert in our product which consists of 100+ different services.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Proven working experience in supporting external users in enterprise technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer, ideally in a SaaS company
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to go above and beyond the scope of communication with the customer
- A knack for connecting the dots between a customer issue and the right resolution
- A strong ability and need to understand technical issues and bring the correct tools and stakeholders to the table
- Ability to connect to and interact with APIs
- Proficiency with SQL, or even better MongoDB
- Knowledge of at least one of the modern languages like Python, Java, or Scala
- Excellent customer-facing skills and an empathetic approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Polish - in other words, a passion for precise and effective wording that exceeds stakeholder expectations
It'll be awesome if you have:
We will offer you:
👉 Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). You’re a part of our company’s future success.
👉 Unlimited paid time off. We trust each other and don’t count days.
👉 Great company offsites and individual integration budgets. We spend time together in person to strengthen our team.
👉 Health benefits. We offer an additional health insurance package.
👉 Development budget. We want to grow personally and professionally together.
👉 Home-office funds. Make yourself a comfy space for work on a daily basis.