Rex is an ecosystem that incubates, launches and operates tech startups across a number of sectors at the intersection of technology and real estate: Services, FinTech, InsureTech, Data Services, and more. We are creating the Future of Real Estate by building and launching multiple tech companies committed to serving and empowering people everywhere.
We are launching synergistic tech startups that will scale via real estate into numerous industries creating a flywheel effect where each launch strengthens the value of the network, increases the talent density, accelerates cross-pollination of ideas, and creates mutually beneficial corporate and technical infrastructure.
Review our initiatives page for more details on the current companies and our culture page to understand who we are.
We are not actively hiring but interested in talking with people who feel they would fit well within the Rex ecosystem. Contact [email protected] for more information.
Rex is building multiple products that rely on LLM and NLP where we enable people to interact with our software systems using casual conversation instead of number prompting and Yes/No prompting. We are looking for a Product Manager that is passionate about building technology that allows humans to interact with software systems in a natural way like having a conversation with a Leasing Agent or Property Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Ideate customer business cases and roadmaps for new product features and services communicating with our customers to understand their needs.
- You will work with our Machine Learning Engineering team to build products powered by LLM and Predictive ML models.
- Develop and lead the implementation of solutions leveraging LLMs that can assist in various language analysis, speech recognition, document classification, and chatbots.
- Define, analyze and communicate the product roadmap aligned with business objectives and supported by business cases, market research, customer data and competitive analysis.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to formulate and document the product requirements.
- Work with UX Designers to ensure delivery of optimal user experiences driving high adoption.
- Prepare and implement go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution and adoption.
- Manage products through their life cycle-introduction, growth, maturity and ending stages.
- Partner closely with engineering and operational leadership to deliver delightful experiences for our customers and cross-functional teams.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in software Product Management within experience working in startup companies
- Background in one or more of: Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Recommendation Systems, or Artificial Intelligence
- A proven track record of building new, innovative, and engaging customer experiences informed by customer data from various sources (market research, A/B testing, user research)
- Experience in building products leveraging NLP and LLM for speech recognition, pattern recognition and human/computer interaction.
- Nice to have: experience with AWS Connect/Lex
- Excellent written and verbal and interpersonal communication skills with ability to champion product solutions throughout the organization
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with a passion for building products for the real estate industry.
Before you apply, review these resources to better understand our culture and mission:
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity awards
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) with employer match
- Unlimited (discretionary) PTO in addition to Holidays and your birthday off
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Mental health telecounseling options
- We are committed to serving others with a focus on faith, family, and freedom
From the top-down, we are committed to investing in the development of all team members in both a professional and personal setting. We host monthly company socials where employees and family members get together to build our community. Regular performance evaluations are intended to provide a feedback loop, providing opportunities for consistent growth on both ends.