C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3.ai is seeking an AI Solution Director, Healthcare with Analytics and Operations experience in a Payer/Provider setting. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of direct experience delivering strategic, operational, management, and/or technical initiatives. Key experiences include involvement in patient enrollment, claims management, volume forecasting, medical fraud detection, supply chain optimization, and workforce optimization. The AI Solution Director, Healthcare role is a combination of Technical Project Management, Product Development, and Business Development. AI Solution Directors work at the leading edge of our business, driving cross-functional efforts to apply C3 AI solutions to complex predictive and prescriptive problems in new domains and for new customers. AI Solution Directors identify and quantify high-impact business opportunities, scope them to tractable AI/ML problems, then drive the delivery of solutions with compelling business value.
- Maintain domain and technical expertise to understand the evolving payer/provider business landscape, identify industry challenges addressable with artificial intelligence, and understand the evolving solution landscape for payers/providers.
- Support business development during opportunity assessment and capture:
- Support go-to-market strategy for the payer/provider space.
- Support domain-specific value identification, requirements, regulations, deployment approach, timeline, and deliverables.
- Lead domain-specific customer conversations.
- Support the creation of a statement of work content, ensuring scope, deliverables, assumptions, risks, and resource needs are clearly defined and compliant with industry-specific rules and regulations.
- Support deployment successes:
- Contribute domain expertise to inform data science efforts and lead domain-specific customer conversations.
- Maintain close relationships with important clients and facilitate client communications, validate deliverables, and drive external customer reviews.
- Facilitate project activities including scoping workshops, requirements gathering sessions and documentation, use case definition, product specification, data and solution architecture design, and validation, and compliance with industry regulations.
- Support teams in configuring applications for specific, high-value customer needs.
- Enhance C3.ai capabilities:
- Enhance C3.ai’s external recognition and branding by writing thought pieces and supporting industry outreach, including presenting at relevant conferences and events.
- Work closely with C3.ai product managers to build industry-leading applications, solutions, features, and capabilities.
- Bachelor of Science in STEM field; MBA or Master of Science preferred.
- 10+ years of work experience in healthcare, preferably within or supporting provider networks or payers. The ideal candidate will fluently understand advanced healthcare concepts (payment integrity, for example) and Provider / Payer user persona requirements.
- Experience with industry tools such as EHRs, practice management, policy management, accounts and operations, claims database systems, and advanced data analytics.
- Experience working with claims automation, workforce and medical resource allocation, supply chain management, risk stratification, and treatment planning.
- Proven organizational and coordination skills with the ability to multi-task across several initiatives.
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with internal and cross-functional teams to discuss and define scope, objectives, project plans, and deliverables.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Generous equity plan.
- Salary range: $184,000 - $216,000 USD.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.