C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI is looking for experienced data and analytics professionals to join our AI Solution Architecture team (Pre-Sales). You will be applying your analytics platform experience to design, recommend, and validate solution designs to help our prospective customers deliver high-value, high-impact projects driven by AI/ML.
AI Solution Architects are data and analytics professionals with at least 5 years of experience with knowledge of data lake architectures, data integration, and data governance, and at least 2 years of experience with cloud-based AI/ML technologies (such as tools from AWS, Azure, Google, and Databricks).
- Develop and maintain expertise on the latest technologies relating to cloud, IoT, big data, and artificial intelligence to provide thought leadership to our prospects, customers, and within the company.
- Provide technical leadership in the delivery of trials and proofs-of-concept.
- Collaborate with application engineers, product managers, and data scientists to deliver solutions that solve real-world problems.
- Drive discussions on architecture and engineering to articulate the capabilities of the C3 AI Application Platform and its interoperability with existing systems.
- Deliver technical deep dives, demonstrations, and training in support of sales.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and machine learning concepts.
- Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM), or a comparable area of study.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with object-oriented programming.
- Passionate learner and ability to apply new skills rapidly.
- Passion for teaching, storytelling, and presenting.
- Experience driving client-facing architecture sessions / technical workshops.
- Ability to travel, up to 50%.
- Applied experience with machine learning and data science.
- Familiarity with AI/ML-related technologies and tools such as MLFlow, KubeFlow, Kubernetes, AWS SageMaker, Azure MLStudio, DataRobot, and Databricks.
- 2+ years of experience demonstrating software products and presenting technical materials.
- Experience working with large enterprises across multiple industries.
- Experience with Information, Network, & Infrastructure Security concepts.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Generous equity plan.
- Salary range: $122,000 - $194,000 USD.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.