Innovid (NYSE:CTV) powers advertising delivery, personalization, measurement and outcomes across linear, CTV and digital for the world’s largest brands. Through a global infrastructure that enables cross-platform ad serving, data-driven creative, and currency-grade measurement, Innovid offers its clients always-on intelligence to optimize advertising investment across channels, platforms, screens, and devices. Innovid is an independent platform that leads the market in converged TV innovation, through proprietary technology and exclusive partnerships designed to reimagine TV advertising. Headquartered in New York City, Innovid serves a global client base through offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. To learn more, visit innovid.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.
Innovid is the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television. We are looking for interested in tech, highly analytical, open minded, unbeatable individual to apply to our Summer 2023 internship program. We aspire to make diversity more than a mandate - it fuels our best ideas, provides perspective, and builds accountability. Therefore, we want to help diverse candidates from underrepresented backgrounds grow in the Advertising Technology industry.
The Innovid Summer Internship Program is a paid opportunity and participant will assist in exploring the world of AI and assess how it can be used for the Finance Function.
Here's what to expect during your 8 week internship:
- A first-hand perspective of day to day life at an AdTech company, focused on transforming the Video Ad Serving experience
- Collaboration with a diverse and passionate team
- Assisting with projects and responsibilities as determined by internship manager and team
- You will have a key manager and ambassador to engage with weekly to discuss challenges and progress
- Networking opportunities with AdTech professionals
- Opportunities to participate in learning & development
- It is a hybrid role in our New York office with on-site presence of 2-3 days
What you will do:
- Develop understanding of Finance Function
- Conduct research on emerging technologies (open AI) and recommend which ones can be used to optimize workflows in the Finance Function
- Shadow Finance Specialists to determine where they could use AI
- Prepare a recommendation plan for use of AI in the Finance Function
- Present findings and recommendations to various stakeholders within the Company
What You Will Need:
- Finance, Business or Computer Sciences majors who are rising juniors or seniors in college preferred
- Strong interest in emerging technologies
- Understanding of open AI
- Basic understanding of Finance function
- Excellent analytical skills
- Communication skills
The base pay range for this position is $17 per hour. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid and titled depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related knowledge, qualifications and skills, length of service, and geographic location. This information is provided per New York City’s salary disclosure law.
There is no such thing as the perfect resume, or someone that checks every box. At Innovid, we are generous with our time and knowledge, and always ready to teach. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and add to Innovid.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply. We are actively working to be an anti-racist organization. We're committing to creating an inclusive and equitable workplace for all of our employees. You can read more about our commitment to DEI here.
If you are located within the EEA and subject to GDPR or are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Innovid processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.