Are you interested in working with the World’s leading AI-powered Quality Engineering Company? Read on!
Qualitest is looking for an AI Architect in US to join our rapidly expanding teams!
We are looking for a Data Scientist/Machine Learning expert, who will support our clients with insights gained from analyzing their data. The data will be related to software testing from SDLC. The ideal candidate is skilled at using large data sets to find opportunities for process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. Create new ai/ml use cases based on client data and need. They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization and client to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Consult on ai/ml offerings and present the findings from data science activities.
- Mine and analyze data from client databases to drive optimization and improvement of use case development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize QA and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Occasional Travel will be needed.
- 8+ Years of experience in Data Science, AI/ML and total IT experience of 12+ years.
- R language experience is a must.
- Experience with Python would be additional qualification.
- Ability to learn new AI/ML tools and use them effectively.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Demonstrated experience data retrieval from various SDLC systems and analytic reporting databases.
- Familiarity with databases and database query languages such as MySQL, Access, and SQL. Ability to interface effectively with client and work constructively on a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with NLP algorithms such as LSA, LDA, and QNLI. Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and GitHub. Knowledge of software engineering and structured software development.
- Demonstrated ability performing statistical data analysis.
- Experience with cloud computing environments and data science tools such as AWS, SageMaker, GCP and Databricks would be a plus.
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace – we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
- Local and global opportunities – we offer you internal rotation and international mobility opportunities to grow your career.
- Clear view of your career and progression with the company – Qualitest is growing massively (since Jan 2021 – added more than 2000 engineers) and giving you the opportunity to grow with us.
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Employees Centers.
- Save your earnings and prepare for your future by enrolling in our 401k plan where Qualitest will match your contributions accelerating your savings plan.
- Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive healthcare benefits. Qualitest will match towards your HSA if you choose to participate.
- Never stop experimenting and learning with Qualitest Tech academy: 3000+ training courses, mentorship programs, technical tribes, sponsored certifications, leadership programs and much more
- Stay active and get rewarded with our Corporate Wellness Program. We pay your Gym membership and giving you opportunities to Earn additional vacation times for attendance the gym!
- We invest in our Senior Engineers and leaders with our Equity program
- Earn bonuses via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Program’s. Refer and earn – tap your network for net-worth.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
- A Competitive pay, the salary range for the role is $130,000 - $145,000
Intrigued to find more about us?
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!