Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role:
Maple is a unifying workforce management suite across product modules (scheduling, time & attendance, and payroll, with more to come), purpose-built for long-term care and designed for a modern, flexible workforce. With a single suite, we will help nursing homes transform their labor operations and streamline costs. We will also help healthcare workers access new opportunities and build financial health.
We started building the product in early 2023, launched to our first customers in May, and have seen rapid growth since then. We are currently being incubated within Clipboard Health (think of us as a startup within a startup), but are planning to be spun out as a sibling company in the coming months.
We are now expanding our Strategy & Operations team! Maple is looking to add individuals who will contribute to our continued growth by owning S&O projects, managing implementations and launches with new accounts, ensuring adoption among our customers, and identifying and driving growth opportunities within our customer base. If you’re a Swiss Army knife generalist who thrives on learning, and you’re looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact, this role could be a perfect fit.
For the first 3 months, this role will be primarily focused on:
- Own Strategy & Operations projects: Develop and deliver strategy & operations projects to drive growth across existing and new Maple customer base. This can include: a) designing and executing on operational processes to ensure excellent customer experience (e.g., onboarding, training), b) experimenting with new product ideas, and c) experimenting with new go-to-market motions
- Account management: Lead new account onboarding process to ensure successful implementation and launch of Maple’s software platform; collaborate with internal teams to meet key requirements and timeline milestones; serve as the customers’ primary point of contact, holding regular check-ins and business reviews; provide exceptional customer support during and post-implementation, by addressing inquiries and helping solve problems.
- Stakeholder engagement & relationship management: develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers at the customer level to ensure alignment of all parties (corporate / ownership, management, staff, etc.).
- Product training & launch: lead and host kickoff training and support to customers to help drive engagement and ensure successful adoption of Maple’s products.
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and advocate for key features to include in our product development roadmap, while appropriately prioritizing requests based on customer and Maple’s objectives.
- Identify growth opportunities through upsell and referrals: continuously monitor and analyze customer usage and engagement data to identify opportunities for upselling additional features, modules, or services.
- Manage Support Channels: Oversee and manage support channels, including email, phone, and online chat systems.
- 1+ years experience in a results-driven professional environment (e.g., high-growth or early-stage startup, sales/business development, account management, strategy, consulting, project management, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, with a track record of structuring, owning, and leading business critical initiatives with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to provide quality service, handle customer inquiries and issues promptly and with professionalism.
- Highly driven and tenacious individual with a strong sense of urgency (speed is our advantage), execution focus, and ability to excel in a fast paced, dynamic and intense environment
- Must be based in North America, with ability and willingness to occasionally travel
- Experience in customer facing roles and with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce) is not required, but a plus
Why you should apply:
- Do great work that matters, in healthcare, for customers who could really use your help.
- Join a small, tightly knit team that really enjoys holding each other to high expectations and has a good time doing it.
- You’ll experience the fast pace of a high-growth tech startup and have room to make meaningful impact
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited PTO