LastPass, the #1 password leader, provides password and identity management solutions that are convenient, easy to manage, and effortless to use, helping more than 32 million users and 100,000 businesses organize and protect their online lives. As a pioneer in cloud security technology, LastPass provides award-winning password and identity management solutions that are convenient, effortless, and easy to manage. LastPass values users’ privacy and security, so your sensitive information is always hidden – even from us.
We welcome new ideas, support your growth, and recognize your value, if this aligns with what you are looking for in your next career move, Join Us
LastPass is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and improvement of our software build and deployment pipelines and non-production environments. You will automate the process to build and deploy code into different environments (Dev, RC), set up, improve, and maintain those environments, and build monitoring, alerting and troubleshooting support for production infrastructure elements.
If you are passionate about complex problem solving and motivated by scale, then this is the role for you!
Who will you work with?
- You will be part of a dedicated operations community in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to improve the operation practices of LastPass
- You will use technical expertise and experience to generate ideas and guidance for your team and other engineering teams to be able to operate effectively and seamlessly
- Work with architects and security experts to ensure services are secure, reliable, maintainable, and scalable
What are some of the exciting challenges you will be working on?
- Design, build and manage CI/CD systems including the pipeline and supporting environments following industry and company-wide best practices
- Maintain the build and deployment processes and related supportive environments
- Thrive standardization and automation efforts of the build and release processes
- Create fully automated Kubernetes environments
- Document and communicate improvements for various stakeholders
- Work close to developer teams to ensure the quality gates and to hit the organizational standards of our pipeline
What does it take to work at Lastpass?
Extensive knowledge and experience with
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes and technologies (GitLab, GitLab CI, ArgoCD)
- DevOps tools and technologies used across the industry
- AWS technologies
- Containerization (Docker, EKS, ECS) and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes)
- Infrastructure as a code mindset (CloudFormation, CDK or similar)
- Ability to design and implement solutions following security industry best practices, standards and compliance frameworks
- Ability to deliver solutions and provide root cause analysis while recommending, influencing, and implementing solutions to operational problems
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team-player and can-do attitude
- Ability to communicate comfortably with different stakeholder groups with different background, technical understanding within LastPass
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
It’s great, but not required:
- Understanding of testing practices and automated testing
- Market-leading password manager
- High-growth, collaborative environment with inclusive teams
- Remote first culture
- Competitive compensation
- Private health insurance, dependents included.
- Monthly self-care days (12 extra paid days off annually), volunteering days, pet leave
- Home office setup support
- LastPass families free account up to 5 members
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If this piques your interest, apply today and chat with our recruitment team further.
We’re building an inclusive community that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.
For all US based jobs please review our Applicant Privacy Notice
For all EU based jobs please review our Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review our CCPA Notice