As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at Earnin is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $10 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
As a Fintech company where Machine Learning (ML) is one of the key features, our operations highly rely on machine learning models, from business decisions to customer experiences. Therefore, ensuring our machine learning systems’ health and scalability is critical.
To guarantee the success of machine learning systems, work around transforming ML models to high-performance production level code needs to be done, including not only implementing sophisticated machine learning algorithms but also robustness monitoring, system logging/alarming, and devOps.
This is a remote position.
What You'll Do:
- Design, build, and launch efficient and reliable machine learning (ML) services
- Build and maintain interfaces where the model predictions and decisions are served
- Improve logging, monitoring, alarming of the ML services
- Track business performance of models with ad-hoc reporting
- Build and own an automated rolling-out mechanism for ML models
What We're Looking For:
- MS degree 3+ years of experience or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Strong programming skill in Python and data engineering skills
- Extensive knowledge of machine learning algorithms
- Hands on experience on architectural pattern for large, high scale software applications
- Industry experience building and productionizing machine learning systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience is NLP or CV is a plus
At Earnin, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience, but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. Earnin does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Earnin is an E-Verify participant.
Earnin does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.