At GameChanger, we believe that youth sports changes lives on and off the field. We are a dynamic tech company on a mission to help families elevate the next generation through sports. Through our website and mobile app – we provide live video streaming, team management, scorekeeping and fan experiences that keep athletes, coaches and parents connected – and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Product Designer, Advertising to join our team.
We are proud to be part of the DICK’S Sporting Goods family and while headquartered in Manhattan our employees are free to work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
We are solving some of the biggest challenges in youth sports today - interested in joining us?
About The Role:
This is an exciting focus within our organization, leading the end-to-end design process for our newly created advertising business! This role will work with functional partners across the organization including product management, engineering and marketing to accomplish our ambitious goals. As the team's Product Designer, you will conceptualize, build, and optimize the advertising product on our mobile and web platforms.
Learn what it’s like to be a designer at GameChanger
What You’ll Do:
As a Product Designer, Advertising at GameChanger you will:
- Drive the end-to-end design process for our new advertising product across iOS, Android, and Web
- Influence our advertising product by collaborating with cross-functional partners across the organization
- Work iteratively to define problems and quickly find solutions
- Translate research insights into meaningful outcomes by speaking with users regularly, collecting data and testing prototypes
- Craft intuitive design flows, sketches, prototypes, and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Contribute to our design system, be vocal in design critiques, share inspirational resources, and aid in brainstorms.
- Question the status quo and advocate for change.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years designing user-centered experiences and relevant experience within mobile
- It’s a plus if you have prior experience working on an advertising product/technology
- You’ve designed and shipped native mobile apps
- Your portfolio shows processes, sketches, collaboration, and reflection; You have at least two detailed case studies
- You’ve taken large problems and have broken them down into bite-sized measurable chunks
- You have experience conducting user research, facilitating user interviews and user tests, reviewing data and synthesizing findings to identify trends and make recommendations
- You can clearly articulate and present the rationale behind your ideas
- You’re focused on results and constantly looking for ways to improve the user experience
- You continuously seek meaningful feedback because you know it’s the best way to grow
- You are self-aware and humble
- You love to work collaboratively in an environment that values innovation, flexibility and creativity
- Work remotely or from our well-furnished, modern office in NYC's FiDi
- Unlimited time off - vacation policy
- Technology stipend - $4,000 every two years to purchase new technology
- Full health benefits - medical, dental, vision, prescription, FSA/HRA., and coverage for family/dependents
- Life insurance - basic life, supplemental life, and dependent life
- Disability leave - short-term disability and long-term disability
- Retirement savings - 401K plan offered through Vanguard with company match
- Generous parental leave
- DICK'S Sporting Goods Teammate Discount
- Gympass membership, personal learning budget, and development opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The target salary range for this position is between $130,000 and $160,000. This is part of a competitive total rewards package that includes incentive, equity, and benefits for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all teammate pay regularly to ensure competitive and fair pay.