LastPass, the #1 password leader, provides password and identity management solutions that are convenient, easy to manage, and effortless to use, helping more than 32 million users and 100,000 businesses organize and protect their online lives. As a pioneer in cloud security technology, LastPass provides award-winning password and identity management solutions that are convenient, effortless, and easy to manage. LastPass values users’ privacy and security, so your sensitive information is always hidden – even from us.
We welcome new ideas, support your growth, and recognize your value, if this aligns with what you are looking for in your next career move, Join Us
LastPass is looking for a DevOps Engineer:
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and improvement of our software build and deployment pipelines and non-production environments.You will automate the process to build and deploy code into different environments (Dev, RC), set up, improve, and maintain those environments, and build monitoring, alerting and troubleshooting support for production infrastructure elements.
If you are passionate about complex problem solving and motivated by scale, then this is the role for you!
Who will you work with?
- You will be part of a dedicated operations community in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to improve the operation practices of LastPass
- You will use technical expertise and experience to generate ideas and guidance for your team and other engineering teams to be able to operate effectively and seamlessly
- Work with architects and security experts to ensure services are secure, reliable, maintainable, and scalable
What are some of the exciting challenges you will be working on?
- Design, build and manage CI/CD systems including the pipeline and supporting environments following industry and company-wide best practices
- Maintain the build and deployment processes and related supportive environments
- Thrive standardization and automation efforts of the build and release processes
- Create fully automated Kubernetes environments
- Document and communicate improvements for various stakeholders
- Work close to developer teams to ensure the quality gates and to hit the organizational standards of our pipeline
What does it take to work at Lastpass?
- Extensive knowledge within Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes and familiar with CI/CD tools like GitLab, Bitbucket, ArgoCD, TeamCity
- Experience with building and maintaining Kubernetes based dev and test environments
- Ability to coordinate multiple teams to ensure pre-requisites of releases are met to perform a smooth release
- Ability to communicate comfortably with different stakeholder groups with different background, technical understanding within LastPass
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good problem-solving skills and IaaC mindset
- Team-player and can-do attitude
- Good understanding of DevOps tools and technologies used across the industry
- To deliver solutions and provide root cause analysis while recommending, influencing, and implementing solutions to operational problems
- Solid understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS
- Work experience with containerization technologies (Docker, EKS, ECS)
- Infrastructure as a code mindset (CloudFormation, CDK or similar)
- Experience in any scripting language (python, go, or similar)
- Work experience with CI/CD technologies (GitLab CI)
- Hands-on experience with monitoring infrastructure with commercial or open-source monitoring systems (g. Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.)
It’s great, but not required:
- Background in manual or automated testing
- Work experience with backend technologies (PHP, .NET Core)
- Hands on experience on Docker, AWS
- Market-Leading Password Manager
- High-growth, collaborative environment with inclusive teams
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If this piques your interest, apply today and chat with our recruitment team further.
We’re building an inclusive community that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.
For all US based jobs please review our Applicant Privacy Notice
For all EU based jobs please review our Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review our CCPA Notice