The Digital Business Solution (DBS) team is responsible for the support, evolution and implementation of new business solutions across the company. As part of a major digital transformation, we own a portfolio of projects and initiatives covering a large variety of applications and fields of expertise (ERP, CRM, custom made applications, Business Intelligence, etc.).
Reporting to the Team Lead, the Application Support Analyst will interact with application administrators, software developers, security experts and business stakeholders to ensure we support operations and improve the experience of our users.
We will work with you to ensure a smooth and efficient onboarding, leveraging the expertise of your fellow team members and the support of your leadership.
What your day will look like:
- Resolve ERP application support requests raised via the service desk by conducting technical analysis, making configuration changes, and testing resolutions
- Assess, research, and analyze business and system needs, exploring alternative options to recommend technology solutions and designs that meet client needs
- Perform system enhancements for our ERP Application, ensuring our platforms remain operational/are continuously optimized
- Act as a liaison between internal DBS groups such as Developer, analysts, and architects to integrate solutions to improve overall systems
- Document business processes, procedures and methodologies used in creating new processes, programs or implementing technology, analysis, and reporting, identifying areas for improvement, etc
- Contribute to and maintain the internal knowledge base on ERP Application support articles
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain (intermediate), minimum three (3) to five (5) years experience in supporting, consulting, or implementing technical strategies related to ERP management
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent in relevant field or proven relevant experience)
- Resourceful problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Ability to trouble shoot, identify root cause, and resolve technical problems
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, processes, and tools (ex.: JIRA)
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently (French & English)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to share knowledge and document resolutions
- Ability to manage multiple moving pieces with creative problem-solving, time management, prioritization, and decision-making skills
Great if you have:
- Experience demonstrating strong communication skills, of having worked closely with IT Stakeholders, Business, Developers, Internal Project Teams (coordinating & planning projects for release)
- Experience with Azure DevOps with experience in code promotion pipelines and managing Boards, Sprints, and Backlogs
- Experience within a Technical background reading and reviewing code, identifying areas of code improvement and optimization, providing feedback to citizen developers, and a good knowledge of software design patterns
Let's talk perks!
- Attractive compensation package
- Training Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Subsidized meals in our amazing Bistro (Les Cordons Bleus)
- Work-life balance with a flexible working schedule
- Free, unlimited coffee
- Private, free parking for all employees
- Onsite fitness facility with personal trainer
Would you like to know what it looks like to work at Genetec? Click on the following link to find out for yourself! Genetec Culture
Thank you for your application, but please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted. Head-hunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumés/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers.