What We Do: AI Service Management (AISM)
There are many examples of disruption in the consumer space – Uber disrupting the cab industry, Airbnb disrupting the hospitality industry and so on; but have you wondered who is disrupting support and operations? Aisera helps make businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like user experience for support and operations. We have built the world’s first AISM solution for IT, HR, Customer Service, Facilities, and IT/Cloud Operations. With Aisera, organizations can provide a personalized and proactive experience for users by automating the resolution of tasks and actions.
The Role: AI Ops Solutions Engineer
At Aisera, we’re building a world-class Sales Engineering team, where each individual loves to move fast, be challenged, and win. This role sits squarely between Sales and Engineering. You will partner with these teams to help bridge business and technology, helping customers realize the art of the possible with cutting-edge Conversational AI & AI Ops. Your job is to do what it takes to get the technical win and “tee it up” for the sales team to close the deal. You will also partner closely with the post-sales teams to ensure your customers are able to successfully harness the power of Aisera.
This is a small, but very important team. You’ll be expected to be resourceful, a selfless team player, and regularly go above and beyond your “day job”. The upside is that this is a highly visible role with unbound growth opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Active participant in the sales process, with an emphasis on technical discovery diligence
- Own the technical product overview and objection handling aspects
- Build and deliver compelling demos to showcase the art of the possible
- Define, build, and execute Proof of Concepts
- Troubleshoot issues and/or escalate to necessary teams during demo prep and POCs
- Lead coordination of additional Aisera technical resources to help secure the deal
- Participate in necessary onboarding activities: work closely with CSMs, CSEs, SAs for onboarding, education, workshops, escalation management and other activities to ensure successful customer launch
- Own collecting and driving product feedback
What You'll Need:
- Overall 6 to 10 experience in the IT Services / IT Operations area of which 3-5 years of experience in building Automation scripts / Run Books for Cloud / Server Operations OR as a Solutions Architect working with Enterprise software solutions in a DevOps / Cloud environment.
- Outstanding Presentation and Communication Skills: Must be able to present to various persona and levels within our prospect and customer organizations.
- Sales Acumen: Required to be an active partner to AEs in the sales process. Ability to understand customer challenges, pains and opportunities, and articulate Aisera's value accordingly.
- Team Player: Required to collaborate closely with all necessary stakeholders - both internal and external - to help drive successful close of deals and to help launch customers into production successfully.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
- Experience with IT, IT Automation, and Technical Support systems is a big plus
- Familiarity with AI/ML and related technologies